Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!


Michael,

Happy three year Anniversary to you........to us! I remember this day three years ago and remember how happy and proud I was to be your bride. Today—I cannot imagine my life without you, and it is hard for me to imagine my life before you. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you for being you. There is just something about you that I cannot resist. Your smile and laugh light me up inside. Your touch makes me weak in the knees and makes my heart skip a beat. My respect for you knows no bounds. You are my love and my best friend. I love you not only for who you are, but who I am when I'm with you. I am a better person for even knowing you and to be called your wife is an honor. I sometimes find myself waiting impatiently for you to return home, just so that I can see you or hear your voice. I sometimes feel that I don’t deserve you. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a gift from God that I am truly thankful for each day. I know I have told you this before, but you are my dream come true!! I will love you forever........

Kelley

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I do remember. I also think about how lucky we are everyday to have found each other......I have loved you... and the thought of you all of my life. Most people search a lifetime for what I know in my heart that we have found in each other. This is the way that it should be....Loving you is easy. Happy Anniversary, Baby. I love you....

Hanah Shelby Teague said...

first your blog made me kind of tear up, and then what michael said.. wow, yall are perfect.