Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BUNCO

Last night was my BUNCO Christmas Party. I play in a group of 12 fantastic ladies (OK-really only 11 of them are terrific)!! We play on the first Tuesday of every month and even if I am not in a good mood when I go--I always leave with a smile on my face. It rotates every month from house to house and last night we drew to find out which month it will be held at our house. I have July this year which seems like a pretty good month to be the hostess. We also drew names for out Secret Pal but I cannot say who I have because................it is a secret! I found out last night that Gaylia was my Secret Pal last year and I got a cute Santa and wallet for Christmas and a Japaleno Tree gift certificate for my Anniversary. I had my friend Angela and I gave her a picture that I had made. It was pictures of different objects that spelled out her last name. I was real worried whether she would like it or not--but she seemed to really like it. I hope she did. Of course, I did not win any money last--ever since we started playing for money instead of prizes, I never win. The good thing was--I did come home with gifts!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You're holding back - I want to see the picture you made!