Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stephen & Tasha's Wedding

Saturday, January 17th, was Stephen and Tasha's wedding. It was beautiful and we are so happy for them. You could just see the love and happiness oozing from them (reminds me of Michael and I) and they were very eager to start their life together. At the reception, you could pay $1.00 and dance with either the Bride or Groom. Brynn and Mallary wanted to dance with each of them.
Mark wanted to dance with Tasha. He really wanted us to get the microphone for him all night because he wanted to sing to them , but they would not let him have it.
I just have to post these pictures of Brynn. I took them at the reception, and they really capture the real her! She sees a camera--she starts posing!!

Love is in the air!

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

I spoke to everyone in your family at the wedding but you. I think I actually only caught one glimpse of you. Weird. Anywhoo...the wedding was beautiful, and Bryn was adorable as always!