Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Children

I find myself posting about Brynn all the time and not the boys. They are such good kids and I am so lucky to have them all. When Michael and I married, the boys were 15 (Chance) and 6 (Corbin). I kept thinking I was too young to have a child in High School, but Chance is such a great young man--he made the transition so easy. I just tried to be me myself--and hopefully they love me for who I am. I know I don't tell them enough--but I love them so much. Even though I did not give birth to them, I feel like they are mine. I am honored to have the boys call me the their "Step-Mother".

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is a great picture of the kids and YES, you are a wonderful mother to all of them! Love you!

Hanah Shelby Teague said...

I know he's happy to have you, and I know he loves you just like you were his as well. I do too.

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

I love it when God's gifts come in "packages" - you got a great package deal! :)

Lori said...

They're all great kids, and I love them all, too, but I'd like Chance SOOOOO much more if he didn't call me "Big _______"...... :)