Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas











Michael and I finally put up our outside Christmas lights today. He cannot believe I am saying finally because it is not even December 1st. We picked the worst day to try and put up the lights because the wind was blowing 30-40 miles per hour and it was sooooo cold. Once we turned them on tonight, he decided we needed some on the roof. He is going to look for more lights while he is out of town this week. We have had our three Christmas trees up for a couple of weeks now and I am enjoying looking at them every day. If you know me--you know I Love Christmas!! I am a Santa collector and Christmas is my favorite time of year. I have included a picture of all three of our trees--one in the dining room, one in the living room, and one in Brynn's room. Guess which one is hers! Our tree in the dining room is a more formal tree and our tree in the living room has all my Santa ornaments on it. Michael says the dining room is "Classy Christmas" and the living room is "White Trash Christmas". I think it all looks pretty!! I cannot wait for everyone in town to get their lights put out because my family likes to drive around town and critique everyone's displays. We have taught our children well!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yay, you're blogging!!!! Your house looks great, and you know how I feel about your trees!!!

sister said...

I'm jealous, you have three trees and I don't even have one. I love how full of ornaments the Santa tree is and the one in your front window is gorgeous. Don't let Lori take all the glory.